Current Health Mandates
- Health Mandate 018: Intrastate Travel. Updated June 5.
- Health Mandate 017: Protective Measures for Independent Commercial Fishing Vessels. Updated May 27.
- Health Mandate 015: Services by Health Care Providers. Updated June 17.
- Health Mandate 014: Non-Congregate Sheltering Orders. Updated April 23.
- Health Mandate 010: International and Interstate Travel, Order for Self Quarantine. Updated June 3.
These mandates have been superseded by a new health mandate
- Health Mandate 016: Reopen Alaska Responsibly Plan – Phase 1-A.
- Health Mandate 013: K-12 Public and Private Schools. Issued April 9, 2020
- Health Mandate 012: Intrastate Travel – Limiting travel between communities to critical infrastructure or critical personal needs. Issued March 27, 2020
- Health Mandate 011: Social Distancing.
- Health Mandate 009: Personal Care Services and Gatherings.
- Health Mandate 008: Public and Private Schools.
- Health Mandate 007: Fairbanks North Star Borough & Ketchikan Gateway Borough – Personal Care Services and Gatherings.
- Health Mandate 006: Elective Oral Health Procedures.
- Health Mandates 005: Elective Medical Procedures.
- Health Mandates 004: Travel.
- Health Mandates 003: Statewide Closure Restaurants, Bars, Entertainment. Issued March 17, 2020.
- Health Mandate 002: State Libraries, Archives, Museums & Residential Schools
- Health Mandate 001: Visitation at State Institutes, Non-Contract Student Days at Schools. Issued March 13, 2020.